High intensity halogen lamp and parabolic reflector produce a concentrated spotlight beam of 80,000 candela. Includes a fingertip remote control Point Pad (accepts up to three Point Pads) with surface/flush mount options. Designed from inception for saltwater environments, the internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of the spotlight beam but is protected from the weather. The triple primed and sealed marine grade aluminum housing is white powder coated. Special attention has been paid to corrosion resistant seals and fasteners. Includes XRCiZ circuitry which automatically rotates and elevates light every 30 days to keep bearing surfaces and electrical contacts free of corrosion (can be disabled).
• Housing rotates a full 360° continuous, allowing all-around illumination capability
• Beam angle: 7°
• Elevation angle: 20° up, 20° down
• Power ramps up and ramps down to prolong bulb life
• Two models: 12V (5 amp) (55W bulb) or 24V (2.5 amp) (70W bulb) DC operating system
• Dimensions: 8.4"L x 6"W x 8"H; Footprint dia. 4.75"
• Weight: 6.2 lbs.
• Includes: RCL-50B Searchlight w/12 ft. wire harness, URC-102 master controller, URP-102 point pad w/15 ft. coaxial cable kit, installation hardware, product documents
• Limited 1-year warranty