Designed to provide medical supplies you need for coastal cruising when professional medical care is within approximately 12 - 24 hours. The Marine 1000 includes equipment for Fractures/Sprains, Dental, Bleeding, Wound Care, Burns/Blisters, Medications, a Suture/Syringe kit, CPR Instruments and the manual, A Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine, by Eric Weiss, M.D. and Michael Jacobs, M.D.
• Foam padded case protects items and floats
• Water-resistant zipper seals moisture out
• Abrasion resistant, textured rubber bottom keeps case from sliding
• Reflective webbing makes kit easy to spot in the dark
• Injury specific modules feature clear vinyl windows to see items
• Size: 15" x 10" x 5.5"
• Weight: 6 lbs. 2 oz.