You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Designed to provide medical supplies you need for coastal cruising when professional medical care is within approximately 12 - 24 hours. The Marine 1000 includes equipment for Fractures/Sprains, Dental, Bleeding, Wound Care, Burns/Blisters, Medications, a Suture/Syringe kit, CPR Instruments and the manual, “A Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine,” by Eric Weiss, M.D. and Michael Jacobs, M.D.
• Foam padded case protects items and floats
• Water-resistant zipper seals moisture out
• Abrasion resistant, textured rubber bottom keeps case from sliding
• Reflective webbing makes kit easy to spot in the dark
• Injury specific modules feature clear vinyl windows to see items
• Size: 15" x 10" x 5.5"
• Weight: 6 lbs. 2 oz.