You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
AFI's Heavy Duty MRV wiper motors are capable of driving up to a 22" arm with a 22" blade, or a 20" x 20" premium arm/blade combination at sweep sets of 80° or less. The MRV motor is designed for interior mounting locations. It has 2 speeds, with adjustable sweep set and adjustable right or left parking. Although factory pre-set, the sweep angle is adjustable to 45°, 60°, 80° or 110°. Available in 3 shaft lengths, measured overall.
• Corrosion-resistant casing and heavy-duty motor with right angle drive; max. current draw is 3.5 amps
• Two-speed motor; can be wired for a single speed
• Solid brass knurled drive nut with brass and stainless steel drive shaft
• Adjustable right or left self-parking
• Includes 5 amp fuse and holder, stainless steel fasteners and mounting bracket
• Requires user supplied 3-position, 4-pole switch for 2-speed operation (not included)
• Available cover protects motor, but does not make it waterproof (sold separately)
• Dimensions: 7-5/8"L x 4"W x 2"D
• Stall torque: 109 in-lb; stall current: 11.5-13.0A; no load current: 0.5-1.2A
• 3-year warranty