Alexseal® Fairing Compound 202 is a solvent-free filler that is extremely easy to apply.
This lightweight compound mixes easily, offers superior holding properties, minimizes trapped air pockets, and quickly sands to a smooth surface.
For professional use only. Consult Alexseal technical data sheets for best performance
• Excellent anti-sagging properties and sanding properties
• Designed to be easy to mix and apply
• Cured film provides an excellent surface for re-coating with other Alexseal yacht coating products
• Cures with minimal shrinking
• Can be used on surfaces above and below the waterline
• If used below the waterline, 202 fairing compound must be sealed with Finishing Primer 401 or Protective Primer 101
• Note: The P2083 Thick Base product allows coating to 1/2" thick in a single application. (P2094 Standard Base can be applied up to 1/4" thick.) Working times are similar. Also, P2083 maintains its viscosity better than the P2094 base in very hot application environments.
Note -- ALL Alexseal paint products and components are sold separately.
This is a 2-part product. Make sure you purchase your choice of two components - base and converter.