Ancor small gauge duplex cable is manufactured using tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis. The ultra-flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
• Red and black primary conductors
• Flat white outer jacket (5/32" x 1/4") is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
• Insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet; heat resistant
• Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
• Priced and sold by the spool