Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Snap Plugs
• Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
• Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
• Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
• UL Listed and CSA Recognized Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
• Shrinks at 257 deg. F/125 deg. C. Operating temperature range 40 deg. C to 110 deg. C.
• ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
• Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
• Tinned for corrosion resistance.
• Pure copper for maximum current flow.
• Brazed seam for maximum strength.