The Antal HS Mast Slider System is designed for boats with full batten mainsails that experience high loads and compression-loading on the mainsail luff. The system’s aluminium sliders contain HS composite fiber inserts that run on an aluminium track mounted on the mast. The material is made from special resins strengthened with fiber and is self lubricating.
• Three systems available: 601.121 requires drilling and tapping the spar, 601.131 and 601.141 are designed to me mounted with slugs, 131 is for vertical mounting and 141 is for horizontal mounting
• Track is designed to be installed when the mast is veritical
• HS composite fiber is a new material that is durable over long periods of use
• Properies of HS material allow the cars to be shorter than standard ball-bearing car systems
• Minimum friction under load
• Less maintenance than ball bearing car systems
• Cars can easily be removed and re-installed on the track whenever the mainsail is changed