Aqua Signal's Bergen LED Deck Light has rear-mounted cooling fins for a sleek, clean-looking appearance.
The Bergan is an elegant solution for illuminating your boat's exterior - whether as a deck light or cockpit light - on any size boat.
Use it for mounting on T-tops, hard tops, masts, or booms.
It can also be used as an engine room light.
• Advanced heat management system self regulates temperature and assures long lasting performance
• Powder coated aluminum housing for maximum resistance to corrosion, chemicals, UV damage and seawater resistant
• Low profile (1/2") makes mounting possible almost anywhere, can even be surface mounted, eliminating cutting holes for recessing
• Nominal dimensions: 1-3/4"W x 5-1/4"L x 9/16"D
• Includes optional use 316 stainless steel adjustable bracket
• Waterproof with IP67 rating
• EMC tested and certified at laboratory test center
• LEDs produce a total of 10W, 1200 lumens light output - more light than a typical 50W incandescent
• Supplied with 59" (1.5 m) cable
• Multi-Voltage from 10-30V DC
• Low amp draw: 1.14 amp @ 24V; 0.54 amp @ 12V
• Backed by a 5 year limited warranty
• Dimensions: 7" Wide x 1.7" High x 0.5" Deep
When surface mounted (without using the included stainless steel bracket), the Bergen's rear fin cooling is slightly less efficient, but tests show that its service life is not significantly affected.