You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Bremen hand held, energy efficient, LED searchlight is designed for all kinds of search operations.
This light is suitable for use on motor and sailing vessels under extreme environmental conditions, and is used by Coast Guards and military staff all around the world.
The rubber black housing gives the Bremen a solid grip, and it is designed with an extended front edge for protecting the lens. The entire housing is impact and shock resistant, non-corrosive and non-magnetic.
With an ingress protection of IP68, the Bremen is completely sealed to be dust-proof and capable of continuous immersion in water.
Can be used indoors or outdoors.
• 12-24 volt/12 watt LED module covered by a clear Fresnel lens
• 60,000 candlepower
• Long life LED bulb has no filament to burn out or break
• Neoprene clad - saltwater resistant and submersible
• Off/On switch with Morse Code capability
• 10 ft coiled power cord has bare wire ends for hard-wiring, or installing a plug
• Dimensions: 6.5" High x 5.8" Deep x 4.6" Diameter
• Wheelmark certified, CE marked, meets SOLAS requirements
• Suitable for life boats and also commercial craft under SOLAS and MCA regulations.
• Tested for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
Click here to read this information again in color.