You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These portable navigation lights are especially compact, have multiple ways they can be mounted, and have a variety of neat features. They portable, battery powered and are designed for small watercraft, dinghy, canoe, row boat, kayak, etc that are manually powered or less than 23 ft (7 m) in length with speeds up to 7 knots and are safe for navigating at night or in low light conditions. Series 27 lights provide all-round white LED or bi-color LED light maximising visibility on the water for boats that often do not have permanent nav lights installed - a great safety feature to make your boat visible to others after dark.
• Especially compact - fixture bodies are only 5-1/2" in length!
• Uses a high quality, long lasting, super bright, single LED
• No filament to break if the light is dropped
• Lights are adjustable and tiltable for adapting to your mounting location
• Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included)
• Stern/All-Round light features a special projector lens so it can also be used as flashlight or spot light - just slip it off the mount
• Housing made from high quality plastic with rubber grip that is seawater resistant and bouyant
• Suction cup use not recommended for high impact, high vibration applications
• Housing incorporates a snap clip for attaching a safety lanyard to prevent loss overboard
• Mount: Different mounting options with special brackets, c-clamp, u-bracket, suction mount with flexible arm and glue pad for irregular surface. It is easy to remove for portable use or storage
• Bi-Color light kit includes: suction cup with flexible arm, glue pad for irregular surface and C-Clamp
• All-round light kit includes suction cup with flexible arm, glue pad for irregular surface, C-Clamp and 634 mm pole with U-Bracket