You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Aqua Signal's Series 34 (2 mile) LED navigation lights incorporate the latest, and much improved, LED technology - which happens to come at a lower price than the Series 32 lights they replace!
Additionally, the 34 Series has an automatic monitoring system to account for LED output degradation — after 20,000 hours of use, Series 34 lights will flash a signal indicating it is time to retire them.
Note: These Series 34 Tri-Color 12/24 dual-voltage lights are not available in the otherwise similar (12 volt only) Series 33 lights.
• LEDs have an extended service life of 20,000 hours
• Dual voltage chip for 12 or 24 volt applications
• Innovative lens technology requires only a single LED for super low energy consumption (only 0.18 amps)
• Completely sealed and waterproof
• Strong, corrosion-proof, UV resistant, polycarbonate housing
• Reverse polarity protected
• Tested and certified for negligible electromagnetic interference
• USCG certified for 2 nm; EMC tested and certified; CE marked