Aqua Signal's Series 34 (2 mile) LED navigation lights incorporate the latest, and much improved, LED technology - which happens to come at a lower price than the Series 32 lights they replace!
Additionally, the 34 Series has an automatic monitoring system to account for LED output degradation — after 20,000 hours of use, Series 34 lights will flash a signal indicating it is time to retire them.
Note: These Series 34 Tri-Color 12/24 dual-voltage lights are not available in the otherwise similar (12 volt only) Series 33 lights.
• LEDs have an extended service life of 20,000 hours
• Dual voltage chip for 12 or 24 volt applications
• Innovative lens technology requires only a single LED for super low energy consumption (only 0.18 amps)
• Completely sealed and waterproof
• Strong, corrosion-proof, UV resistant, polycarbonate housing
• Reverse polarity protected
• Tested and certified for negligible electromagnetic interference
• USCG certified for 2 nm; EMC tested and certified; CE marked