You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Aqua Signal offers a wide range of Series 40 pedestal mounted lights for sail and power boats.
Two mounting styles are available - via hard-wiring (directly to mast top or mast top bracket) or by Aqua Signal's "Quicfits" plug-in system.
The Quicfits system includes a permanently mounted base with a protective cover, which allows the light fixture to be removed without tools via a simple, secure, plug-in feature.
• Housing: Polycarbonate, black or white, impact and shock resistant, non-corrosive (stainless steel), non-magnetic, seawater resistant
• Acrylic Fresnel lens
• Visibility: 2 nm, except masthead and strobe are 3 nm
• Bulb: special vertical tungsten filament with BAY 15d bayonet socket
• Clear/white (except masthead) lights use 10 watt bulb
• Colored & masthead lights use 25 watt bulb
• Strobe light has a special 8W xenon bulb and is visible for approximately 3 nm providing it is sufficiently high above sea level (24V strobes require a dedicated 24V fixture, please call)
• 12 volt bulb included; 24 volt bulbs available
• Note that tri-color lights can only be used on sailboats, and only when under sail