You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
On Aqua Signal Series 41 lights the wires exit from the rear of the fixture, making for a “cleaner” installation. Bulb changing requires removal of the lens assembly. Otherwise, they have the same characteristics as Series 40 lights. Minimum visibility is 2 nm and 3 nm for masthead lights.
• Housing: polycarbonate, impact and shock resistant, non-corrosive, non-magnetic, seawater resistant
• Side screens are non-magnetic stainless steel
• Acrylic Fresnel lens
• Mounting: directly to bulkhead, or using a variety of available mounting brackets
• Bulb: special vertical tungsten filament with BAY 15d bayonet socket
• 25 watt bulbs
• 12 volt bulb included; 24 volt bulbs are available