You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Aqua Signal's Series 55 Navigation lights are applicable for vessels over 20m (65.6 ft) and less than 50m (164 ft) in length.
These Navigation lights fulfill all requirements of International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea 1972 (COLREG) published by the International Maritime Organization (IMO), as well as local rules.
Series 55 base-mounted, commercial lights feature one-handed bulb changing - simply loosen the thumbscrew and the top hinges up.
The housing is black, fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate, with all components being made from non-corroding, non-magnetic, seawater-resistant materials.
Please note: Bulb is not included! See related products below to purchase bulb.
• Fresnel polycarbonate lenses, seawater resistant, easy to change
• Available mounting options: base flange (included), hoisting hooks, hanging bracket, and vertical mounting brackets
• Bulb: vertical tungsten filament with BAY 15d bayonet socket; 12V to 120V (bulbs are sold separately and are not included; see Replacement Products)
• All bulbs in this series are 25W, regardless of voltage
• Ingress protection degree: IP 56 (protected dust and water jetting)
• Stern and all-round "white" lights have gray tinted lenses to meet visibility specifications
• Base flange attachment, four screws M8 (screws not included)
• Pre-wired with 1.5m (5 ft) special connection cable (2 x 1.5 sq mm, self-protective insulation, class II