You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This is an LED masthead light with 6 mile visibility for vessels over 65.6 ft (20 meters) in length. It features a 115/230V AC main light with a 115/230V AC reserve light.
The ultra-reliable Aqua Signal Series 65 LED double navigation lights are designed to meet IMO Maritime Safety Committee regulations for vessels over 50 meters in length.
They feature both main (upper unit) and back-up/reserve (lower unit) light systems in a single housing for a higher level of reliability.
Main and back-up light units are each available in several combinations of US and Euro line voltages (115/230V AC) and 24V DC.
They are an easy upgrade from older Series 70/70D/70M lights as they have the same mounting footprint.
With 3 nautical mile visibility side, stern and towing lights, 6 nautical mile visibility masthead lights and 3 nautical mile visibility all-round lights, these dual unit LED nav lights are suitable for all vessels over 65.6 ft (20 meters) in length. There is also a Colregs 72 (Rule 34) 5 nautical mile all-round maneuvering signal light available.
Their bulbs feature high power LEDs: 4 LEDs for side and stern lights; 6 LEDs for masthead; and 7 LED for all-round lights.
Series 65 lights are vibration resistant, and with no filament to burn out, LED bulbs provide an exceptionally high level of reliability, and a long service life of up to 110,000 hours.
Please note: These specialty lights are built to order; expect a 12 week delivery time.
• May be used on inland waterways without limitation of ship's length
• Black glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate housing (white or brass housing by special order)
• Integral rear cable junction box with two cable entries - for main and reserve lights
• Polycarbonate lens
• Lid is anodized aluminum
• Other components of non-corroding materials
• IP 66 resistant to ingress of dust and heavy seas, as well as IP67 resistant to temporary immersion
• Long lifetime up to 110,000 operating hours (depending on ambient temperature)
• External bonding provision on brass housings
• Square 4-bolt mounting base with overhanging wire junction box protruding on the rear side
• Approvals: USCG/UL1104; EC Type Examination (Module B) Certificate BSH/4612/6010945/08