You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The entire circumference of the sheave in this block fits into recesses in the cheeks to eliminate the possibility of the line getting jammed.
• Material - SCS11 (SUS329J1) special dual-phase stainless steel - selected for its high strength and abrasion/corrosion resistance
• Sheave pin, Swivel, Swivel pin, arm pin - SUS304 (304 SS)
• Grease nipple - brass
• Single steel bearing with rubber seal - see image
• Refer to the accompanying enlarged image for center-pin feature designed to prevent the axle nut from loosening during use
• Block requires metric hex wrenches for disassembly - see Spec Table
NOTE — The Working Load Limit provided only applies to the block, the becket is weaker.