You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Attwood Shower Sump Pump consists of a sump box which contains a super reliable, mercury-free float switch and a pump. The pump automatically starts and removes accumulated water as the sump box fills. A check valve in the inlet manifold prevents the pump from cycling and reduces standing water odor. A clear, gasketed plastic lid allows for easy filter inspection and service.
Attwood shower sump systems are available in two sizes, 500 gph and 750 gph. These units are the smaller 500 gph size which are only available in the "standard" size sump box..
Note that the 750 gph model is available in either a "standard" size box or a higher capacity "large" box. See below for details.
Both sizes of sump pumps have multiple inlet ports which can be custom trimmed to accommodate several sizes of input hose from 3/4" to 1-1/2". The discharge port is always 3/4".
• Use for drainiing shower, head sink, galley sink, etc.
• Three inlet sizes allow hook-up of multiple drains, using different hose sizes
• Easy to remove and clean plastic screen filters out larger debris
• Test knob allows for easy, immediate operational check
• Air vent prevents air locks
• Outlet: 3/4"
• Inlet #1: 3/4"
• Inlet #2: 3/4" or 1"
• Inlet #3: 1-1/8" or 1-1/2"
• 36" wire leads
• Space is available on remaining three walls to add your own custom inlets using a hole saw and a hose barb thru-hull fitting
• Overall dimensions of the "standard" sump box (including mounting feet and ports): 10-1/2"L x 8-1/8"W x 4-1/2"H
• Overall dimensions of the "large" sump box (including mounting feet and ports): 13"L x 7-3/8"W x 4-7/16"H
• Meets or exceeds all applicable standards of the ABYC and USCG