Even small boats need trim tabs! Now you can enjoy the durability of Bennett trim tabs in a quick and easy, transom-only trim tab system. There are no hydraulics needed – simply mount the two actuators and trim tabs and you’re on your way to a smoother ride.
The SLT reacts instantly to boat speed and water pressure by adding trim when it’s needed. At slower speeds, when the boat is trying to get on plane, the actuators hold the trim tabs down, which lifts the stern and simultaneously puts the boat at planing attitude. On plane, and as the boat’s speed increases, water pressure pushes the tabs up. You will enjoy a smoother ride while the SLT does all the work.
Bennett Self-Leveling Trim Tabs offer a simple, durable and affordable trimming solution for boats from 10 to 20 ft.
• Quick and easy installation, there is nothing to do inside the boat – just mount the actuators and trim tabs on the transom
• Stainless steel (trim tabs), high impact nylon / composite (actuators)
• Tabs react instantly to boat speed and water pressure, adding trim when needed
• Plane at lower speeds
• Reduce pounding and improve your hole shot
• Eliminate porpoising and chine walking
• Reduce engine laboring and improve fuel efficiency
• (2) stainless steel trim tabs with interlocking hinges
• (2) actuators
• All necessary stainless steel hardware
• 5-year warranty