You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The USCG 46 CFR 28.250 & 182.530 compliant BG-HW (High Water Sensor) detects salt or fresh water and can be easily integrated into any vessel’s alarm system. Water in any compartment of a vessel is a potential crisis. Early warnings of water entering the hull or leaking from plumbing is extremely important for the safety of the vessel and passengers. The BG-HW is CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified, tested to ABYC-1500 standards. Patented technology.
• Reliable high water sensor with two integrated Sensors
• Rugged, non-corrosive ABS plastic housing with IP-68 rated durability
• Operating voltage of 12 or 24V DC power and 12 or 24V DC,1 amp max alarm output
• Heavy-duty 14 gauge marine grade wire, 6 ft long
• Bluetooth compatibility via the BGI Config App available on iOS and Android devices
• Pump mounting bracket not included
How It Works
The BG-HW triggers an alarm when high water is detected, once connected to a BG-CP (Control Panel) or any alarm system. The BG-HW has a 12 or 24V DC with 1 amp max alarm output.
The BG-HW is a solid-state device with no moving parts or float switches that can easily be damaged. With IP-68 rated durability, the BG-HW is made with rugged, non-corrosive ABS plastic. The sensor comes with a heavy-duty mounting bracket to attach to a bulkhead or frame with #8×0.75" 316 stainless steel screws. Heavy-duty 14 gauge marine grade wires connect to the BG-JBox (Junction Box) that should be mounted high on a bulkhead, keeping the connections dry and reliable. The BG-HW has two integrated sensors that ensure a reliable and accurate detection.