This innovative device switches two battery banks simultaneously with one simple On/Off switch while maintaining battery bank isolation - thus minimizing the risk of a dead starting battery bank.
The m-Series is suitable for outboard motors and small inboards.
The 350 amp continuous duty e-Series is a popular replacement switch, matching most battery switch hole patterns.
• Isolates start and house circuits reducing the chance of fully discharging both batteries
• Protects electronics from engine starting sags and spikes
• Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
• Corrosion-resistant, one-piece, tin-plated, 3/8" copper studs cannot loosen; accepts multiple cables up to 4/0
• Rated at IP66 - withstands heavy seas, jets of water
• Meets ABYC specifications for mounting on all boats, including aluminum
• Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
• Amperages in Table are per circuit