These breakers have a 5,000 ampere interrupt capacity to meet ABYC requirements for 120/240 volt main circuit protection, (interrupt capacity is a measure of the ability to interrupt currents without catastrophic failure).
• Flat actuator protects against accidental switching
• White color visible on actuator indicates "OFF" position
• Both poles will trip if any one pole trips
• Magnetic-hydraulic delay trip mechanism allows for short start-up current surges without tripping the breaker
• "Trip free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
• Maximum voltage: 48 volts DC
• Note: Double and triple pole C-Series circuit breakers for AC and DC are not interchangeable
• C-Series DC rocker double pole circuit breaker bodies measure 1.50"H x 2.50"W; terminal studs on bus are 5/16"