Allows use of Class T fuses for high speed circuit protection of electronic equipment.
Cover break-outs allow wire access from any direction.
Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torque for excellent electrical contact.
• Accepts 3/8" (M10) ring terminals
• Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
• Insert molded studs ensure secure fuse mounting
• UL 94-VO base resists high heat
• NOTE: Fuse shown for illustration only; fuses are sold separately; see Related Products, below