This is the fuse system recommended by most inverter manufacturers for high speed reponse to short circuits.
Class T fuses are extremely fast-acting industrial fuses in a compact, space-saving size.
Class T fuses are also referred to as fast blow fuses or high speed fuses.
• High speed fuse — no intentional time delay; opens very quickly on overload
• Available in capacities from 225 - 400 amperes
• 20,000 Ampere Interrupt Capacity (AIC) — a measure of the ability to interrupt currents without catastrophic failure
• Terminals are silver-plated for corrosion protection and increased conductivity
• The only UL 248-15L listed fuse commonly available in the marine industry
• DC tested to UL standard 198L
• Maximum voltage: 160V DC
• Space saving dimensions