On/Off 300A battery switches offer independent control of two battery banks. This isolates the Engine circuit from the House circuit, protecting electronics from sags and spikes caused by engine cranking. Enables a failed House or Start battery bank to be isolated from the electrical system, and both House and Start loads to be operated from the remaining battery bank.
• Incorporates three On/Off m-Series battery switches (#6006200)
• Allows independent use of Engine or House battery banks
• Snap on end-plates conceal mounting screws
• Includes 4218 - Square Format Label Set
• Addition of an automatic charging relay (No.7610 or ML-Series) will automate charging of both battery banks