The "Dual Flex" Marine Engine Mount design provides outstanding vibration isolation control across the three (longitudinal, lateral, and vertical) fields of vibratory motion.
Construction of the mount gives a soft cushioning effect under normal loads, but as mount loads increase across the operating range, shear resistance increases rapidly — providing smooth operation with only a small amount of deflection.
The DF-206 is recommended for 4- and 6-cylinder, and V-8 gas powered engine installations up to 800 lb.
This mount features heavy duty aluminum alloy construction with a lip incorporated in the top of the casting to resist the upward pull of the engine.
It is coated black to resist corrosion, and has a durable oil and fuel resistant elastomer element.
• Size recommendations are based on engine plus powertrain weight with four-point mounting
• Be sure to verify that the minimum clearance of 2-3/8" is suitable for your application
• Threaded stud offers vertical adjustment of approximately 1-1/2 inches minus the thickness of the engine foot
• The threaded stud is equipped with a leveling nut and one hex locking nut
• Aluminum base cast with one 1/2" mounting hole, and one 1/2" slotted hole for 1/2" bolts or lag screws
• Constructed with no metal-to-metal contact between supporting and mounting members
• Fail safe design - a bottom pad prevents excessive impact
• All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance
• Suggested application charts available on request
• Made in USA