You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This navigational atlas and cruising guide is specifically designed for recreational boaters. It contains 10 charts on 24 pages, and covers the southeast portion of Vancouver Island from Nanaimo to Victoria, including the Gulf Islands and the passages among them. Each chart contains narrative information on navigation aids and dangers, tides and currents, wind diagrams, weather, anchorages, floats, marinas, supplies and facilities. Most charts have aerial photos.
• Suitable for navigational use
• Large-scale insets of the most frequented small craft anchorages
• Photographs of the approaches to harbours and channels
• Important geographic reference points
• Charts are corrected to date of publication, and the navigator can keep up-to-date by subscribing, free of charge, to Canadian Notices to Mariners
• Includes charts #3441, 3442, 3443, 3447, 3458, 3473, 3475, 3477, 3478, and 3479
• 24 pages; 1995; 16" x 23"; spiral bound