The Magna-Lite is the first butane micro torch designed for real work. Even though it weighs just 1.3 ounces and is less than three inches long, the Magna-Lite generates a 2400°F/1300°C flame that lasts for up to a total of 25 minutes on a single charge of fuel. That's enough energy to thaw frozen locks, seal the ends of synthetic rope, contract heat-shrink tubing, and perform countless other tasks around the home, shop, boat, or campsite.
It is also one of the few products in its category to be reviewed and approved for consumer safety by the Consumer Products Safety Commission.
• Transluscent body makes checking fuel level easy
• Adjustment dial lets user control flame height and level of heat output
• Quickly refillable using standard butane fuel
• Integrated bright blue LED illuminates when trigger is pressed, improves visibility in low light situations
• Childproof safety trigger
• Convenient keychain lanyard