Bluewater 26 is a high-density (26 lb/cu ft), polyurethane foam board reinforced with layers of continuous strand fiberglass, as well as woven roving for extra stifness.
It is a stronger and stiffer alternative to the Bluewater 20 (20 lb/cu ft), and can be used as a direct replacement for plywood in all structural applications.
Bluewater 26 is Coosa's strongest and stiffest panel, yet still provides at least a 30% weight savings over plywood.
Other sizes are available; please inquire at 1-800-426-6930.
Please note - these Special Order items require a minimum order of 5 pieces, as they are custom set up and manufactured by Coosa at the time of your oder.
For applications which don't call for the exceptional strength of the Bluewater Series, please see our Nautical Series of Coosa composite boards which omits the woven roving reinforcement, and is similarly available in a choice of two densities.
• Bluewater 26 has a density of 26 - 28 pounds per cubic foot
• Extremely low water absorption
• Will not rot
• Dimensionally stable
• A regular sharp carbide blade or bit is all you need to cut or drill Coosa Board
• Attach with screws, staples, or adhesives
• At least 30% lighter than a comparable piece of plywood, but with superior stiffness and strength
• Shipment by truck only; freight charges will be quoted at Checkout
• Color coded: Blue