You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The new range of Crewsaver USCG-Approved lifejackets is the first series of its kind to provide a complete, safe, stylish, comfortable and affordable inflatable solution to the everyday recreational boater.
By applying the knowledge gained during the development of the ErgoFit lifejacket range, alongside 30 years of experience in the design and manufacture of world-leading inflatable lifejackets, you are assured that each Crewsaver lifejacket encompasses the most advanced and essential safety features at every price point.
Providing a minimum of 40lbs of buoyancy when inflated, the Crewfit 40 Pro provides extra freeboard for heavier wearers, coupled with an indicator window showing the status of the firing mechanism, and twin adjusters to expedite comfortable fitting when you put it on. Fundamental to all Crewfit models is the unique chin support which helps keep your airway clear of the water in all conditions.
• Provides a minimum of 40lbs of buoyancy when inflated
• Soft loop D-rings for attaching the safety harness on harness versions
• Twin, forward pull side waist adjusters
• Robust outer cover and quick burst zip
• Form-fitting neckline allows for greater range of head movement
• Fusion 3D shaping and flexible fabric for a comfortable fit
• Indicator window shows status of firing mechanism
• YKK quick burst zip (QBZ) closure
• Webbing tidys
• Can be fitted with a personal AIS device
• Unique chin support tilts your head back to help keep your airways clear
• Light or light attachment point included in all lifejackets, a light is essential if you are making a long voyage or night passage
• Supplied with an approved whistle
• Retro-reflective tape to improve visibility for rescue
• Bladder turns you onto your back, supporting your head and helping keep your mouth out of the water
• Halkey Roberts PRO1F