You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The ultimate lifejacket collection, Crewsaver ErgoFit, was launched in 2012 and has subsequently redefined safety, comfort and style for inflatables. The entire ErgoFit collection features an exceptionally high level of construction combined with the looks and practicality to suit the toughest marine environment and the most demanding customer. Each lifejacket in the ErgoFit range houses a uniquely crafted bladder to both deliver a faster turn speed and also to keep your airway lifted further above the water for ultimate safety.
The Crewsaver ErgoFit 40 Pro is completely USCG-Approved and houses a vast range of high specification safety features inside, while remaining clutter-free on the outside to offer a clean profile and reduce snagging risk. As a Fusion 3D-lifejacket with intelligent cut-away outline, it allows you total mobility so you may work unhindered. And by providing a minimum of 40lbs of buoyancy when inflated, it perfectly suits both coastal and offshore water users. Easy to wear, versatile, stylish and completely functional, the ErgoFit 40 Pro is today’s first choice for high performance athletes, recreational boating enthusiasts and marine workers alike.
• USCG Type V / II approved lifejacket (auto + harness)
• Provides a minimum of 40lbs of buoyancy when inflated
• Three-layer cover construction for extreme durability
• Dual buckle system to enable easy donning
• Soft loop D-rings for attaching the safety harness (on harness versions)
• Easy to adjust side waist adjusters and quick burst zip
• Form-fitting neckline allows for greater range of head movement
• Fusion 3D shaping and flexible fabric for a comfortable fit
• Indicator window shows status of firing mechanism
• Webbing tidys
• Manual inflation tube
• Can be fitted with a personal AIS device
• Unique chin support tilts your head back to help keep your airways clear
• Light or light attachment point included in all lifejackets, a light is essential if you are making a long voyage or night passage
• Supplied with an approved whistle
• Retro-reflective tape to improve visibility for rescue
• Bladder turns you onto your back, supporting your head and helping keep your mouth out of the water
• Halkey Roberts PRO1F