Similar to the Utiliy version of the Mega-Light, the Cockpit model adds color and flashing options to the Mega-Light, but lacks the light sensor for automatic switching.
Great for camping, fishing, boating, RV or automobile use, this is an energy efficient utility light that uses approximately 1 amp-hour per night (just 0.11 amps at 12 volts).
It puts a very low drain on your boat, car or RV 12 volt battery — it can run continuously for over 2 weeks on a typical 50 amp hour car battery.
• Cockpit model includes two waterproof switches — an on/off switch and a mode switch. The mode switch activates six functions —
- Steady white, red, or yellow
- Flashing red, flashing yellow, or flashing red/yellow alternately
• Includes a 15 ft cable with strain-relief and a fused cigarette lighter plug, and an adjustable hanging bracket for hanging on a hook, line, boom or awning
• 2-part combination lens — a focused Fresnel lens for 2 nautical mile (3.7km) visibility, and a flood lens for area or task lighting
• 100% waterproof O-ring seals lens to base
• Includes (4) bulbs — (2) easy to change incandescent bayonet bulbs - one draws just 0.11A and can be seen for up to two nautical miles; the other draws 0.32A and is more than twice as bright. Additionally, there is a red and a yellow LED bulb, with 100,000 hour service lives
• Dimensions: 2" Dia. x 2-3/4"H