This all-round 28-31 mm (1.10-1.22"), 3-LED white festoon bulb is a direct replacement for the 2 nautical mile single and dual bulbs used in many combination masthead and anchor lights.
For example, it replaces the Perko #0071DP0CLR incandescent bulb in Perko models: 1125, 1181, 1184, etc.
With a power consumption of only about 1 Watt, these LED bulbs are the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat.
Note that, while marketed for navigation lights, these LED festoon bulbs also fit a wide variety of dome and courtesy cabin light fixtures.
• Tight fitting end caps slide to expand or contract the length of the bulb to fit many fixtures
• 2 nautical mile visibility
• 12V DC
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output
• This LED bulb is polarized; just flip it end for end if it does not light up
• Note: White LED bulbs should not be used behind colored lenses in navigation lights, as they will not produce the required brightness. Only the corresponding colored LEDs should be used in navigation lights with colored lenses.