These bulbs are ideal for replacing your existing 2-pin halogen and MR11 reflector light bulbs.
Cutting edge, internal circuitry and the highest quality components offer a warm white or red light.
A great way to reduce energy consumption on your boat or RV, and they have a long service life.
The bulb uses 2.4 Watts at 12 volts, but has a light output equivalent to a 30W incandescent bulb.
These bulbs are ideal for map and reading lights.
Please note that these bulbs are not approved for navigation use. Do not use in navigation lights.
• Shock proof, and UV, lead and mercury-free
• High-quality US designed SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LED bulbs
• Soothing warm white light
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source
• 10 to 18V DC, meaning no flickering and longer LED life
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low power consumption (approximately 1 to 2 watt)
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output
• Zero RF (radio frequency) emissions, surface mount device design
• Dimensions: 0.2"Depth x1.2"D