This is a very bright, 500+ lumen, underwater LED light that uses 3 state-of-the-art high flux LEDs.
The body of the lamp is marine grade aluminum with a special anodization treatment which produces an electrically inert coating on the aluminum that is much less porous than "hard-coat" anodizing.
This results in an inert ceramic surface that is thicker, harder, and much more corrosion-resistant.
• High output LEDs
• Long service life, shock proof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Multi-voltage 12V DC or 24V DC
• Under- and over-voltage protected; reverse polarity protected
• Includes 13 ft wire leads
• Robust heat sinking allows for use above the waterline
• Body length is 4.92"; overall width at head is 3.94"
• Maximum hull thickness is 4 inches
• NMMA, USCG, ISO 8846 & SAE J1171 Ignition Protection Certified
• ABYC H-27 Side Load Test Certified
Installation is similar to a thru-hull. Requires one 68mm (∼2-11/16") diameter hole. Full instructions are included.
Included silicone rubber gasket conforms to hull curvature, so there is no need for a custom backing block.