This "paint-on", water-based, liquid film protects surfaces during repair work, and is then easily removed after the job is completed.
R-18 minimizes surface damage during assembly, rigging, shipment, installation, and subsequent construction or rehab work.
Paint, sealants, abrasives and chemicals are kept away from protective surface.
Just prior to final inspection, the coating is easily peeled from the surface.
In addition to forming an extremely tough film, R-18 exhibits relatively quick dry times and good water resistance when fully cured.
R-18 is a water based, air or forced dry, hand peelable, UV resistant, temporary protective coating.
When applied to most non-porous surfaces (glass, porcelain, fiberglass, gel coat, aluninum and stainless steel) the coating provides protection from abuse.
• Can be sprayed, rolled or brushed
• Unique peel-off protective coating
• Nontoxic, water-based liquid
• Coating air-dries to a tough, scratch-resistant film
• Made in the USA
• NOTE: Do not use R-18 on acrylic due to high adhesion