Rapidcoat, offers quick and easy wood protection without the hassle of sanding between coats.
Almost identical to its companion product, Rapidclear, the only difference is that Rapidcoat is lightly tinted - giving the finish a rich warm color.
Rapidcoat is a one-component wood finish based on modified alkyd/urethane resin. Epifanes Rapidcoat can be used for renewing weathered areas prior to applying a varnish system, or as a full system for those requiring a quick and easy semi-gloss finish with maximum durability,
Rapidcoat provides an enhancing coat that bonds extremely well to teak and other oily woods, preventing discoloration and emphasizing the natural grain of the wood.
If a gloss finish is desired, a final coat of Clear Gloss Varnish may be applied.
• UV protection and longevity
• Great water resistance and flexibility
• Only four to five coats need to be applied under most conditions
• Easy maintenance - simply clean the surface and re-apply when needed
• Apply using brush, roller or spray
• At 65°F dries in 4 hours; recoatable in 5 - 6 hours