Since its launch, the Neptune Series has been recognized for its high efficiency and extreme reliability. The Neptune+ Horizontal is the first of the series to be fitted with the latest FCI V4 controller technology, and a marine-grade, high resolution, full-color, 7-inch touch screen HMI panel. Add an Automated Pressure Control, and the Neptune+APC puts complete watermaking automation at your fingertips. Capacities range from 1275 to 9500 GPD, making the Neptune+ ideal for commercial vessels, island homes, oil platforms, hotels, or large yachts.
Reliability and complete automation are at your fingertips. The FCI V4 controller boasts an intuitive interface allowing customization of your watermaker through advanced touch screen controls. Our monitors’ higher heat tolerance and system design allow it to work in the harshest environments. FCI touch screen controllers can be installed with confidence, because they are Bridge Classified for marine use with Type Approval Certifications from: ABS, GL, Lloyd’s Register EMEA, Det Norske Veritas, and Russian Maritime Register of Shipping. Rest assured, our displays will not interfere with other on-board electronics.
• Advanced marine grade 7" high resolution touch screen controller
• Monitors are Type Approval Certified for marine use by: ABS, GL, Lloyd’s Register Maritime Register of Shipping.
• New NMEA 2000 compatible
• Unique IP address for remote access
• Built-in, on-screen troubleshooting
• 316SS Low-pressure Pump with closed impeller design (producing 50% more pressure with the same horsepower)
• 316SS HP Pump
• Commercially designed to operate 24/7, 365 days per year
• Pressure Vessels with 316SS pressure and product ports, stress-eliminating engineering
• 80 sq. ft. of Commercial Pre-filtration
• Conservatively rated to ensure performance under varying conditions
• Wash-down duty motors (epoxy coated, neoprene gaskets)
• Dual isolation mounts: 6 each on the pump and motor skid, and 6 on the main frame
• One Year Warranty