The MultiMaster Tile Kit contains an assortment of all the attachments needed to make replacing tiles just a chore, instead of a dread chore. The flat-sided, segmented saw blade can accurately cut right down into corners without overcutting. E-cut saw blades specialize in general purpose wood, plastic, and metal cutting in tight spaces. They provide clean entry at any point, and can flush cut right up against an adjoining surface.
•  Carbide tipped segmented (flat sided) saw blade (#118, Standard) - for cutting out defective tile joints; also for milling cracks in plaster, porous concrete, etc.
•  Carbide tipped round saw blade (#125, Thin) for grout removal
•  Wide E-cut saw blade 2-9/16" (#134) (wdege shaped)
•  Universal E-cut saw blade (narrow version 1-1/8" (#151)
•  Triangular carbide rasp for high-removal, coarse sanding, tile adhesive removal; use on concrete, stone, and wood
•  Rigid scraper blade for removing stubborn paint, tile adhesive, caulking, and glued carpeting