You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Fendertex® is the only manufacturer of inflatable textile fenders for the yachting market. The Fendertex® standard line offers cylindrical, spherical, and tandem fenders.
The cylindrical fender is the most common fender shape. Built with stainless steel D-rings located at the top and a strap at the bottom, this fender can be positioned vertically or horizontally (with long side option, see related products).
This model of these fenders comes with color matching Stainless sheathed D rings, the sheathing protects against shocks when handling the fender.
There is also a third sheath on the side kneck, the Long Side D-Ring option allows you to orient and mount the fender horizontally.
• Lightest fender in the world
• Outer shell made of one piece knitted engineered textile
• Can be deflated and rolled for stowage
• Built to withstand an immense amount of pressure
• Automatically adapts to temperature swings
• Available in three standard shapes and nine standard colors
• Customized sizes, colors, and embroidery options available
• Available accessories include fender covers, sheathed D-rings, braidlines, flatlines, ropes, pumps and custom embroidery
• Warning: All fenders must be inflated to the specifications indicated on the Fendertex pressure table. Underinflation can result in damage to the fender and failure of the internal bladder.
All cylindrical fender models C84 and larger must use the Long Side Cover when hung horizontally.
The lower loop is for temporary use only.
Failure to follow the above warnings may void Fendertex 3 year warranty.