Dust control is an integral part of the Festool philosophy. That's why the CleanTex™ 26 is equipped with tool-triggered auto start functionality so that when you plug your tool into the integral outlet socket, the vacuum is controlled by the trigger on the tool.
This represents greater efficiency in dust extraction, noise reduction, and with less energy consumption compared to constantly running vacuum.
Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your task — a small detail sander may not require the full 137 cfm of this unit, but a router might.
The CT 26 comes standard with Festool's self-cleaning bag which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag, reducing suction.
The low-profile, flat-top design allows the CT top to double as a tool rest as well as an integrated hose garage. Thetop also features a docking station that allows the secure stacking of Festool Systainers (not included) for easy transport and storage.
The low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make easy to navigate rough terrain in the shop or jobsite without tipping over.
A parking brake can even be locked to prevent unintentional roll off or drifting. The supplied 11-1/2 ft. anti-static hose is grounded to prevent electrostatic shocks to the operator, and is long enough for power tool and general work site clean up tasks.
For wet (water) clean up tasks, the CT will shut off automatically when the tank is full. With an industrial design for heavy use the CT is equipped with over 24 feet of 12 gauge cord. A cord wrap is supplied to attach the cord to the rear of the unit.
With 137 cfm of airflow and a noise level of only 62 dB (on the low setting), the CT 26 can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise.
A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration down to 0.3 microns.
• Wet or Dry functionality
• In wet applications, internal sensors switch unit off when the reservoir is full
• Smooth start ramps up suction
• Auto start - triggered when tool plugged into vacuum is turned on
• HEPA main filter - change/clean without tools; see Replacement Products, below
• Variable suction force for different applications
• Sealed motor
• 11-1/2 ft anti-static suction hose is flexible and kink resistant (1-1/16" diameter)
• 2-ply pre-filter and dust collection bags are particularly tear-resistant and seal when being transported to the trash bin
• Filter Bags are "self-cleaning" to prevent caking while maintaining high suction - suitable even for drywall and cement dust
• Recessed, balanced, center handle for easy carrying
• Sys-dock feature to attach Festool Systainer cases (not included) to the top
• Large whells and low center of gravity to resist tipping as the vacuum is pulled around
• Integrated hose garage keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes transport simple and efficient
What's in the box —
• (1) CT 26 Dust Extractor
• (1) 11-1/2 ft Anti-Static Hose
• (1) Filter Bag
• (1) HEPA Filter