You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This smoke and fire alarm uses the ionization principle of detection for detecting fast-flaming fires which consume combustible materials rapidly and spread quickly.
Incorporates an internationally recognized horn signal for evacuation. During the alarm mode, the horn produces three short beeps followed by a two second pause and then repeats.
Recommended installation is to install one unit in each separate sleeping accommodation, saloon, galley, engine/generator room and electrical control room.
• Loud 85 decibel alarm
• 9V battery operated (battery included)
• No wiring; easy installation
• Low battery indicator features audible beeps to indicate a battery replacement is required
• Features easily accessible test button on cover
• Dimensions: 4.25" Dia. x 1.75" High
• 3 year limited warranty
• Meets National Fire Protection Agency 302 requirements, and UL 217 6th standards for recreational vehicles
• Complies with U.S. Coast Guard Section 28.325 and 181.45