You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
With over 3 million inflatable PFDs sold, selling re-arm kits presents a great way to service this market. Retailers have been hesitant to service these PFDs due to the complexity of styles and variations.
Leland, the manufacturer of the CO₂ cartridges, has a comprehensive re-arming kit retail store display to help simplify things.
For add-on sales, this POP Display also includes USCG approved PFD strobe lights, and rust preventive-coated storage bag kits for CO₂ cylinders as well as hand tools, fish lures, etc.
Only 18" wide, this display includes:
• An attention-grabbing header card
• (2) CO₂ cylinder selection guides sorted by PFD maker
• (2) each of the 3 most popular re-arming kits (6 total)
• (4) each Rust Prevention Storage Bag Kits (each contains 3 storage bags)
• (4) each USCG PFD strobe lights
Re-Arm Kits included:
(2) 33 gm Bayonet Cylinders - for manual PFDs (V86160-85202z)
(2) 33 gm 1/2" Thread Cylinders - for automatic PFDs (V85000-85202z)
(2) 33 gm 1/2" Thread Cylinders - for manual PFDs (840amu-85202z)