These "93 Series" seacock assemblies are made of exceptionally strong, fiberglass-reinforced Marelon®. Marelon is both electrically and chemically inactive - making for easy installation, very low maintenance, and long service life for the end user, without the worry of possible corrosion over time. It is very light weight, has exceptional UV resistance, and will not freeze or become brittle with age.
Marelon exceeds ISO standards, is approved by the ABYC, and passes the same stringent Marine UL tests as bronze.
These valves are sold as a complete system consisting of the thru-hull, valve body and a female NPT port. The thru-hulls use a buttress style thread for exceptional strength and are not compatible with any other valves. Note: OEM sales only; not for retail sale.
• Lightweight, yet extremely strong injection-molded parts
• Completely free from any corrosion
• Completely free from electrolysis or reaction to any metals
• Outstanding operating temperature range (-22° to +176° F)
• Long term reliability
• BSPP threads available by request