You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
QUIK Davit™ Kit for Inflatable Dinghies fits most popular inflatable dinghies, both hard and soft bottomed. Mount it directly to your swim platform, where it holds the dinghy securely and tightly against the swim step, making it easy to get in and out, or to transfer equipment. The dinghy then rotates out of the water for easy storage and no towing.
• Easy grip design for simple one-hand operation
• Convenient integrated handles in the mounting pads help entering, exiting, and maneuvering
• Provides safer entry to and exit from your inflatable dinghy
• Fully compatible with other snap davit systems
• Sleek modern styling
• Solid stainless and UV resistant composite construction for many seasons of trouble free use
• No loose parts to drop in the water
• Includes two glue-on dinghy pads with SS yokes, two snap davit heads for yacht, and all hardware, fasteners and instructions
• Adhesive kit included
• For swim steps with a highly curved outer edge simply call Forespar for an exchange/upgrade
• For inflatable dinghies up to 175 lbs total weight (79 kg) and up to 11 feet (3.3 m) in length
• Fully compatible with Weaver mounting kits, davit heads & dinghy pads