You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Ever spent a night in an anchorage exposed to ocean swells and not gotten much sleep because your boat was rolling from one side to the other all night? Stop that motion with the Roll-X Flopper Stopper. The Roll-X plate folds as it falls through the water, and then opens as it rises thereby resisting the rolling motion. Up to about 45 feet, one stabilizer per boat is all you need (depending on hull stability) to prevent your boat from rocking and rolling. The single stabilizer won't literally stop the rolling, but it prevents side-to-side rolling momentum from building to the point where it becomes annoying. A complete system includes one Roll-X stainless steel plate and one Pole Kit. The plate includes attachment wires, but due to the wide variety of mounting possibilites, guy wires or lines are user supplied.
• Works on both power and sailboats
• Anti-skate fins help keep the Roll-X in place, relative to the boat
• Only needs to be deployed on one side of the boat
• Pole kits include tubing, both ends, and a hull/rail mount fixture with fast pin for easy stowage
• Pole storage chocks are sold separately