Forfjord anchors were developed for the brutal commercial fishing industry in Alaska. They are precision engineered for strength and holding power. The choice of Alaska and British Columbia Coast Guards and Alaskan fishermen who know that when you need an anchor, you need one that really works.
• Won't hook or tangle in mooring chain or cable as the boat veers at anchor
• Pound for pound, twice the holding power of Navy style anchors
• Tempered carbon steel body and a forged steel shank
• Made in the great Pacific Northwest, USA
• Note: the table below is based on the manufacturer's recommendations, and is meant as a guide only. If you are in doubt about the appropriate choice of anchor for your boat, please call us for advice.