Fusion's marine speakers include design innovations and materials that not only produce great sound, but also ensure a sustained high performance level during prolonged exposure to the marine elements.
Incorporating the latest German 'CURV' cone technology and titanium tweeter dome for clear, powerful sound in the harsh marine environment. 'CURV' technology incorporates a woven fibre composite which is heat pressed to form a lighter and stronger cone. This creates greater sound definition, higher output and greater resistance to the marine environment. Engineered to minimise magnetic interference to navigational equipment.
• 7" 2-Way Speakers, 260 Watts Max Power
• True Marine Design - Complies with IP65 Waterproof and Dust Standards and features a fully sealed cross-over, magnet and tweeter housing with waterproof cone and surrounds
• True Power Saving - High efficiency design reduces battery drain
• True Marine Flexibility - Two different pairs of speaker grilles are provided in the box (Ice White and Midnight Black), catering to the varying aesthetics of most vessels
• Curv Cone Technology - Self reinforced polypropylene composite. Heat pressed to form a lighter, stronger cone - creating greater sound definition and higher output
• Titanium Tweeter Dome - Reproduces bright and critical detail for the true audiophile experience
• True Marine Protection - Engineered to withstand the harsh marine environment and in compliance with ASTM standards for UV Stability and Salt/Fog Resistance