You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This is a smaller version of the original Cablemaster.
It only has a "Power In" mode (where you really need the help), and is limited to 50 ft of 50 amp shorepower cable.
To use, simply pull out the amount of shore power cable you need to make your connection. Push the button and the cable will retract and store on the reel.
All models come with 50 feet of white jacketed, 50 amp power cable with a molded plug, rocker switch control panel, and a 5 ft wire to connect to the control switch.
• "Zero Effort" pull out - unique drive motor mechanism disengages when the cable is pulled out - no heavy pulling
• Store 50 feet of 50 amp shore power cable in the smallest possible space
• Overall dimensions: 18.0"L x 11.8"W x 18.4"H
• Detachable mounting base makes it easy to mount the unit anywhere
• Deck, bulkhead, or overhead mounting options
• Adjustable roller assembly allows for various cable exit locations
• Optional Hawse Pipe for cable exit provides a watertight exit for the power cord through the bulkhead
• Approvals: UL, CSA, ABYC, CE, ISO 8846 (ignition protected)
• Made in South Carolina, USA
Includes: CRM-50 unit, 50 ft white 50A power cord (6/4 - 125/250V AC) with molded 50A male plug